7.45 min. | 3.967742
user rating | 8642 views
This video was requested by a viewer to see how well chicken with skin cooks in the OrGreenic.
I'm Marisa Woolsey and I am an Infomercial Junkie. I test out all those commonly seen "as seen on tv" products and let all you guys and gals out there see how they worked out for me. I also write reviews, which you can read on my website. So for more info about the Orgreenic frying pan, or any other product you might be curious about, please visit: http://confessionsofaninfomercialjunkie.com/
- Have you tried the Chef Basket yet? We got one and it's pretty awesome.
- Why don't you go help her edit her videos.
- How come my pan its burnt??? Im so unhappy wi it I want my money back
- Thumbs up cause she's hot!!!!!!
- Appreciate the review but better camera angles and close ups would help me evaluate this product better. What, no seasoning?
- Actually adding water to anything that is left burnt is what the commercial suggests you do, and while it is still hot. I have the whole set for over a year now and it is a great product. They do have payment options if you buy direct for about $40 a month you can get the entire set delivered in a few days so you can use while making payments. Total cost was around $240 for everything with lids, utensils, and a chopper. The only thing it was missing was a lid for the 12 inch square grill pan.
- i just ordered a set of Orgreenic pots and pans...i fry my chicken skinnless so i hope it turns out ok.
- How often do you have to season the pan?
- @#$@!anaman2 Ya I know they suggest it. That's part of why I did it. Plus its easier to clean right away versus later if u don't. But I have had soooo many comments on how to clean a pan or even that Ur not supposed to clean seasoned pans. And then there r those that say I'm going to warp my pan by doing so...... but I just realize that in my first vid I never really cleaned it w water since everything came right off. Kinda have to be thorough in my demo :)
- IM SUGGESTION FOR FRYING CHICKEN WOULD BE TO CUT UR BREAST A LIL THINNER... THAT WAY IT COOKS EVENLY...
- Oh I seasoned it really good but prob just edited it out to save time. I'm.trying to learn to make shorter vids. Sorry bout the filming, I had to fire my husband cause he kept getting in the shots or "directing" me so I'm.learning to film by myself when hes at work
- @SkooterIsMe I havent but I do actually own it. Had it for nearly a year too...... Thanks for reminding me, cause that should be an easy vid to make. If I can figure out what to cook with it, I will make the vid tonight